RPS Lighting is a supplier of specialist film, television, video and photographic lighting systems and accessories. We only sell lighting equipment and with more than 25 years of professional lighting experience, you can be sure to get the right products and the right advice.
We are in the process of uploading our product database to the website, so be sure to check back often as new and exciting products are constantly being added. Or simply subscribe to be regularly updated.
Contact us by Phone
| Toll Free : ||1800 002100|
| International : ||+61 3 9013 9304|
PO BOX 6020,
Cromer, Victoria 3193
237 Bay Road
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
*Important - This is a serviced warehouse and is used for deliveries and pre-arranged pickups only.
You may contact the relevant departments of RPS Lighting by the email addresses list below.
RPS Lighting Pty Ltd
Enviromental Policy - May 2010
RPS Lighting recognises that all businesses have the potential to impact on the environment and we are committed to managing our business operations and services in an environmentally responsible manner.
The key objectives of this policy are to:
- reduce pollution and waste production;
- mitigate environmental impacts and property damage;
- maximise the efficient use of resources;
- reduce energy consumption; and
- provide a safe and environmentally sustainable workplace.
To acheive these objectives, we commit our organisation to:
- identify and document actual and potential environmental impacts;
- meet and where possible, exceed all state and federal environmental regulations and guidelines;
- set and implement targets for measurable improvements for reduced energy consumption & waste production;
- reuse or recycle all paper & cardboard boxes; and
- a safe and responsible disposal service of Projector Lamps, Batteries and Flurorescent Lights.
RPS Lighting is committed to reducing our impacts on the environment, and as such we will regularly review and upgrade our Enviromental Policy to ensure the continual improvement of our environmental performance.
This website is optimised for the following web browsers, however any modern web browser should work fine:
Mozilla Firefox - Version 3 or higher (earlier versions should work fine)
Internet Explorer - Version 7 or higher (Note: IE v6 or lower will not display this website properly.)
Microsoft Edge - All versions
Google Chrome - All versions
Chromium - All versions
Opera - Version 10 or higher (earlier versions should work fine)
Safari - Version 4 or higher